Sunday, Oct. 18, 5 p.m.
Wilshire’s North Parking Lot
Make plans to join us in the north parking lot on Sunday evening, Oct. 18, for our first worship gathering on the church property since March. Church in the Lot will include hymns, prayers, Scripture and a brief message from Senior Pastor George Mason. The service should last about 45 minutes.
Masks will be required of everyone ages 2 and up, and parking spots will be used to achieve social distancing. We ask that you sign up in advance at the above link. There are two ways to attend Church in the Lot:
- Bring your own chairs and/or blanket. Seating will not be provided.
- Park in the south parking lot, on the street (Ravendale or Springside) or in Hillside Village. If parking in Hillside Village, do not park directly in front of a business.
- You must check in before the service, so arrive early and head to the check-in table near the Prayer Garden. You’ll receive worship materials and will be ushered to find a seating location.
- Each household of up to four people will occupy one parking spot. If your household is larger than four, please sign up for two spots.
- A limited number of spots in the north end of the lot will be reserved for those who wish to worship from their vehicle.
- Drive-in worshipers will be able to hear the service on a special FM radio frequency.
- When you arrive, an attendant will assist you with parking, and an usher on foot will help you get checked in and bring you worship materials in a sealed envelope. You will not have to leave your car.
Everyone who signs up will receive an email prior to Oct. 18 with additional details and safety guidelines.
Church in the Lot will also be streamed live on Wilshire’s Facebook page.